Monday, November 14, 2005

linus wong is mine

something keeps reminding me of the hippie who stole matt's power drill in the spring.

i've started carrying treats in my pocket because i'm sick of city dogs being unimpressed by me.

i smoked out a 75-year-old man named ed. twice. he always carries a pipe and a doctor's note saying it's for his glaucoma.

sam's coming to visit a week from tomorrow, and he's requested that i not take him to bars. melissa thinks he and his girl probably already had a conversation about it.

i don't know what i'm trying to pull here, i can't write. i'm furious and i hate this city sometimes.

3 Comments:

Blogger phillip said...

dear friends, this spam is telling you the gospel truth. he made $800 off his small area. i love how the internet is mostly shit.

11:56 PM  
Blogger JB said...

Anonymous is totally right!! That website led me to $1,062 last week alone! I'm quitting my day job and taking up spam!

Who's Linus Wong? The hippie who stole the power drill? Write me a letter soon or I'll sic more spammers on you!

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JLHB -

write ME a letter soon or I will stick the spammers on YOU

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home