Tuesday, January 18, 2005

old roommates

shoo is sad he doesn't come home to three day old tv dinners. looking back, i've had some filthy places and a lot of roommates. here they are:

tom
francisco
jude and sato
andy and sato
will and absent matt
will and jay
will and darrel (they fought over how many different animals they killed)
will (now willy) and tony
emily o, lisa, toomey, and emily w
frank, matt, rory, and bert

and if everything goes my way, next year it'll be just me, dan, the dog, and you fuckers sleeping on my couch. some of you will try to sleep in my bed, but the dog will get upset. he likes you, but don't fuck with him.

7 Comments:

Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Remember the really annoying drunk girl from when you had a party at the apartment w/ Emily O? I think I've got pictures somewhere on my compy if you need a refresher.

8:44 AM  
Blogger phillip said...

if you can remember a specific girl at a party in champaign two years ago because she was annoying, you're a better man than i. put her up though.

12:42 AM  
Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I found the pictures, but couldn't find one of the annoying girl. However, I have believe I have video of her on one of my 'many' super computers. The search continues.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was that annoying redhead named michelle. Dancing all over the place and plastered out of her mind.

11:55 AM  
Blogger K- said...

Let's hear about your "bad Valentine's Day"!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger JD said...

Damnit, phil! Update this sonbitch. I hear you are going to be at Mardi Gras. Wanna give me some beads?

8:59 AM  
Blogger phillip said...

i'm willing to do business

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home